Ukulele Lovers! Join Facebook’s largest ukulele group. A global group with members from over 100 countries of all ages.
Ukulele Lovers, a Facebook Group from www.BasicUkulele.com. A website about everything you need to know about the ukulele and how to play it.
Our members found this group to be the best place to find information and inspiration. We also hope you will, and share all things related to the Ukulele. Join the group!
Three simple rules
Please feel free to ask questions, or to post and share wisdom, knowledge or information, pictures & videos, as long they are within the three simple rules of the group:
- Posts must be about the Ukulele.
- You must be polite.
- The group is NOT for local sales. All ukuleles and articles listed for sale must be available for worldwide shipping and prices must be listed in US dollars or EUR.
We ask that you participate by hitting “Like” for the posts and comments of others to make them feel they are welcomed and appreciated. Our goal for this GLOBAL GROUP is to bring Ukulele Lovers worldwide together in the interest and love of this small instrument. This group is for everyone and everything related to ukuleles.
Why Ukulele Lovers?
Basic Ukuleles intention with the group, our goal:
- Members from all over the world. A global group where all are accepted.
- Uniting the world together in the interest of this little instrument. Young and old of all genders.
- That the members accept and enjoy each other’s performances around the world. To respect, like and encourage each other.
- To be a group where you can ask questions and get answers. And where you will never be afraid to ask stupid questions. We’ve all started at some point.
- To be a group where you can find inspiration, and find wisdom from many of the excellent members of the group.
- To be a group where you can share knowledge or information
- To be a Facebook group with safe and clean posts, and absolutely no posts and comments with rude content.
- We are and still want to try to be one of Facebook’s friendliest and most helpful groups.
Join and contribute so that together we can reach the goal! Be part of the group!
Be a proud ukulele player and join the group!
Normally if you are new to the Ukulele, or want to find out something about this instrument or the techniques, you have to spend a lot of time searching the web and YouTube. On the other hand, if you use our site, you don’t have to spend so much time searching. We’ve done that work for you. Our articles direct you to the best information.
Check out Basic Ukulele!
We are also on Facebook!